is proud to present the
MEET THE PRESS MASTERCLASS
Kee-mo Snacks & I Care 4 U
Mt Field National Park
Balense Skin Care
Business In Heels
Are You Ready For Your Opportunity To MEET THE PRESS?
Tim was and increased his business by 152% in just 2 months after appearing on A Current Affair
Hear What Journalists Say About Spending Time With You
Yolanda - Australian Financial Review
Stephen - The Herald Sun
Paul - Spark Magazine
Gail - 3AW693 News Talk
Fenella - Today Show, Channel 9
Georgia - A Current Affair, Channel 9
Matt - Today Show
Mark - The Age
Kate - Fairfax digital
Grant - Herald Sun News Ltd
Lise - Channel 9
Robyn - The Carousel
Tom - Today Show, Channel 9
Wendy - 2UE
Michael - Financial Review
Hear what the 2016 attendees say about their Meet The Press experience and check out the coverage they achieved along with the recent Melbourne MasterClass attendees since Meeting the Press.
SourceBottle in conjunction with Kate Engler Publicity is proud to present THE MEET THE PRESS MASTERCLASS
Join Bec Derrington, SourceBottle Founder, Kate Engler, PR ‘Anti-Christ’ and 8 Of The Country's Top Journalists To Fast Track Your Media Exposure
- Imagine being in a room with 8 of the country’s leading journalists from top media outlets – print, radio, TV and magazine – and being able to pitch your business directly to each and EVERY ONE of them.
- Imagine the possibility to EXPLODE your business from this sort of media access and follow in the footsteps of hundreds of former attendees who have achieved amazing media coverage.
- Imagine the credibility that comes from having this calibre of journalist feature YOUR business.
- Imagine having Bec Derrington, the Founder of SourceBottle, work with you DIRECTLY on your Expert Profile – a full 12 month Expert Profile Subscription is included in this event.
- Imagine an event that delivers all you need – pitching coaching, media insights,key message development, publicity plan templates, media release formula, media interview training PLUS access to the top media talent in the country – all delivered end-to-end over three days with no ‘upsell’ into ongoing coaching programs.
- Imagine a media ‘experience’ that sets your business up for massive media exposure and significant business growth.
Applications to attend the 2017 MEET THE PRESS PITCH PERFECT PUBLICITY MASTERCLASS in Sydney and Melbourne are now open.
This is a high end, exclusive, Access All Areas, 3-day media experience for established, savvy business owners who are ready to take a leadership position in their industry, and who want this level of media access and the media exposure that results.
This is not another impersonal ‘media panel’ where the journalists stay at arm’s length – this is up-close and personalised pitching for every business owner in the room directly to every journalist in the room.
It’s 3 Days
And. . . it’s not available anywhere else in the country
This opportunity to pitch your business directly and in person to the top media outlets in the country is by application only and, as you would expect, there is an investment required.
The calibre of journalists coming to this event deserve to be introduced to certain calibre of business owner and this means it won’t be suitable for everyone who applies.
(4th - 6th May 2017)
(12th - 14th October 2017)
To find out if your business qualifies to be offered a place at this exclusive MEET THE PRESS MEDIA EXPERIENCE and pitch your business to the country’s best journalists, simply click on the link below and complete the MEDIA READINESS questionnaire.
If you are accepted, you will experience a level of access to journalists that you’ve never previously known was possible.
The Publicity Princess