Event Cancellation Policy
We understand that sometimes 'life happens' and you may need to cancel your attendance at our events. Whilst every effort is made on our part to understand your circumstances, please also understand that venues and catering are confirmed and paid for in advance, based on the number of attendees we have booked. For this reason the following EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY applies:
- Cancel more than 90 days prior to an event: you will obtain a full refund
- Cancel less than 90 days and more than 30 days prior to an event: you willreceive a refund of 50% of your ticket priceif you have paid in full or 50% of the amount you have paid if you are on a payment plan.
- Cancel less than 30 days and more than 14 days prior to an event you will receive a refund of 25% of your ticket price if you have paid in full or 25% of the amount you have paid if you are on a payment plan.
- Cancel less than 14 days but more than 7 days prior to an event:you will receive a refund of 10% of your ticket price if you have paid in full or 10% of the amount you have paid if you are on a payment plan.
- Cancel less than 7 days prior to an event: you forfeit the price of your ticket - no refund will be granted
**Please note, we are happy to transfer your registration to a future event with no penalty or additional administration fee.However, if your registration is transferred to a future event, you forfeit the right to any refund.
You may substitute a friend or colleague to attend the booked event in your place - to represent your business - at no additional fee. The name of your substitute needs to be provided in writing to the admin team at [email protected] no later than 48 hours prior to the event commencing.
Any refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving written advice of your inability to attend.
Refunds will only be processed to the credit card or bank account of the individual, organisation or Institution from which the payment was received for the original booking.
The amount of the refund will be determined by the above schedule.